Old September 14th 05, 09:37 AM

Default 22 Sept. No petrol day

flyingdutch wrote:
Just got sent this. on a cycling email group!

OK OK. I agree to not buy any petrol for my bike

"It has been calculated that if everyone in australia
Did not purchase a drop of petrol for one day and all at
The same time, the oil companies would choke on their
Stockpiles.

At the same time it would hit the entire industry with a net
Loss over 4.6 Billion dollars which affects the bottom lines of the
oil companies.

1. halloween ghost Sep 14, 12:39 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.sex.telephone, aus.bicycle, aus.invest, aus.culture,
aus.family
From: "halloween ghost" - Find messages by
this author
Date: 13 Sep 2005 19:39:05 -0700
Subject: someone is calling me
original | Report Abuse

someone is calling me on my cell and leaving phone sex voice
mail from this # 61897342316 and from this # 616045507000
with the words ****, dick, suck, pussy, your dickhead, ****,
gay, ass, **** you,now,ANIMAL,SEX,balls,hair and alot of
other words i don't want to post.