Old August 18th 19, 09:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ashevilliot

Default Offer.... New derailleur, shifters, handlebar grips, cables and chain

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 4:51:02 PM UTC-4, AK wrote:
What do you think of this offer?

Your chain has arrived.

I want to offer you a great solution and price and just plan on changing your rear derailleur and shifters (and chain) which I think will make life MUCH nicer for you. I can order the parts for Tuesday delivery and change them out for you on Wednesday while you wait.

The issue with your bike is a lot of wear and tear and not being 100% sure of which part is truly the shifting issue. The new derailleur, shifters, handlebar grips, cables and chain would be right at about $60 (labor included).

It's 50% off normal price but think it would make a world of difference for you. If you want me to order what you need, I can go ahead...just let me know.

If you trust the shop, go for it.