Old June 4th 11, 05:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default OT - THE TIDE HAS CHANGED!

On 6/4/2011 11:10 AM, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° wrote:
On 6/3/2011 12:14 PM, A. Muzi wrote:
[...]
T�m Sherm�n� �_� wrote:
I was thinking more along the lines of "Never Before Campaign"
stickers: http://neverbeforecamp.wordpress.com/.

A syntactical error from Meir Kahane's pithy original phrase, which
still resonates well after these many years.

Kahane's followers have set a high moral standard:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gas_the_arabs_painted_in_Hebron.JPG.

On a more positive note, Ashkenazi Jews prepare to abandon the
ill-conceived Zionist experiment:
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/franklin-lamb-israelis-rush-for-second-passports.html#entry11683428.

Then the Mizrahi Jews and Neturei Karta Orthodox should be able to get
along just fine with Muslim and Christian Palestinian Arabs, as they did
for 1,250 years [1] prior to Zionist terrorism [2] and planned ethnic
cleaning [3], in a single, democratic state with human rights for *all*
its citizens.

[1] "Whoever wrongs a Jew or a Christian, will have to face me on
the Day of Judgment." - Muhammad ibn ‘Abdullah (PBUH).
[2] The *first* terrorists in the Middle East were the Haganah, Irgun,
Lehi (Stern Gang), and similar Zionist paramilitary organizations.
[3] The Zionist idea of ethnic cleansing Palestine of its Arab
population dates back to when Adolf Hitler was wearing short pants.

Here are some Israeli's promoting peace and understanding:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Qsapnz_n4&feature=player_embedded.

Wonder why scenes like these never get shown on USian TV?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.