Old June 13th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Banned

Default CK Hubs On Campy 10

On Jun 13, 6:21*am, Al Frost wrote:
Any issues running Chris King Hubs on Campy 10spd. *CK web page says you
can't. *I assume they mean that the hubs don't come with Campy cassettes
splines. *TIA

Not true afaik. BUT our expereince is that CK hubs, in spite of their
really nice headset, are a $100 answer to a $25 question. I thnk DT
are a much better choice and I'm sure they have a Campag compartible
freehub.