Old September 22nd 19, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Drop Bar Hydraulic Disk

On Sunday, September 22, 2019 at 5:37:35 AM UTC-7, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 1:01:36 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 9:11:47 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:

And why do you want hydro discs? You were claiming they were dangerous
and put you over the bars on your CX bike.

I am sort of upgrading this bike so that my friend who intends to
visit next year will have a bike that fits him.

So, tommy won't ride discs because they're dangerous, but he'll put his friend on a disc-equipped bike he has never ridden.

With friends like tom, you don't need enemies.

On your smartest day you can't even read. I have had several bikes with disk brakes but they are dangerous on CX bikes and hence on road bikes as well since they can lock the wheel up so easily. And the pads wear so rapidly that you have to check them constantly.

My friend is a Cat 3 racer. What are you? He's also a retired NCIS agent and carries a gun on himself 24 hours a day. That should cement your attitude because you are a loser and can't stand winners.

Tell us all what disk bikes you've ridden.