Old September 6th 04, 07:24 AM
Preston Crawford

Default Opinions on wireless computers?

I got my rain bike worked out. Now I need a computer for it. I'm
considering wireless because I've noticed (haven't computer shopped for
like 3 years) that wireless has gotten a lot cheaper).

In general, how well do these work, especially in rainy weather? Does the
weather even interfere with computers? Secondly, here are a couple I'm
considering...

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/...tegory_ID=4110

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/...tegory_ID=4110

They're both $30 at my local Performance. Any opinions on their
reliability?

One last question. The bike I bought came with cushy seat (it's a hybrid).
I want a hard split saddle. I've used the Body Geometry in the past with
success, but before I went that route I was wondering if anyone had a
recommendation. Once again, because I don't buy saddles THAT often, so my
only frame of reference for a good cheap saddle is Body Geometry. And
that's not really that cheap.

Once again, just looking for opinions. I'm doing plenty of research
online, but curious as to what others think.

Thanks,

Preston