Old September 7th 04, 02:19 AM
Bob Anderson

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:05:23 -0700, "Raoul Duke" wrote:

The only thing I might suggest is that you find one with an auto start
feature. I don't know how many times I've been out riding, stopped to take
a break, and forgot to turn the damn thing back on when I got back on my
bike. Not a big deal unless you like to accurately track your mileage, and
I do.

Agree there, auto start is nice. I have a Cateye Wireless 7, works fine, easy to install.
Don't get it near you cell phone while on a call, it goes crazy. Not common while riding,
but noticed it once before the ride.

I often forget to start my Polar heart monitor, missing a few minutes, no big deal I
guess.

---
"BitwiseBob" - Bob Anderson
Eugene Oregon