Old October 5th 05, 07:52 AM
Andrew Blake

Default Woohoo New SS

"Dave A" wrote in message
oups.com...
I also have a spare set of wheels which a can use if I want to go
fixed. (not yet game, (flame suit on))
I don't want to know how much it cost me, those $$ certainly add up.
Looking forward to my first real ride :-).

Pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/69205084@N00/

Very nice. Is that fresh paint? It looks pristine.

Those cranks look like mine (Sugino Super Mighty, which are Campy Record
copies).

Put the fixed wheel on you big girl. You'll never go back! I stopped trying
to coast in two days, tried to stop pedalling to bunny hop once in the first
week (you won't do that twice) and am almost cornering without fear of pedal
strike.

I've gone from 42/16 to 44/16, and I reckon 49/18 is closer to 73 than 75
(http://sheldonbrown.com/gears/ makes it easy)

Andrew.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8594220...n/photostream/ --For
mine.