Old October 5th 05, 08:17 AM
SteveA

Default Woohoo New SS

Dave A Wrote:
Woohoo. X10!!
Got me a new SS delivered today, thanks to Dave H for building it for
me...
Project plan was to find old parts and arrange to build up an SS.
Turns out a bought a 2nd hand track frame from my former LBS, wheels
from ebay, and swag of parts from Probikekit.
So basically I have a really noice indulgent SS. Inspired by many of
the bikes in fixedgeargallery
I also have a spare set of wheels which a can use if I want to go
fixed. (not yet game, (flame suit on))
I don't want to know how much it cost me, those $$ certainly add up.
Looking forward to my first real ride :-).

Dave A
By the way I'm running 49/18 ~75ish inches
Pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/69205084@N00/

You should have had a big Bike Pr0n warning before directing us to
those photos

SteveA

--
SteveA