Old July 17th 17, 05:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default bike swerve

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 8:18:28 AM UTC-7, Theodore Heise wrote:
Hi all,

My wife and I were out on our tandem yesterday, and when cornering
one time the bike swerved under us pretty noticeably. It felt
like the tire was rolling under, so I assumed it was low. When I
checked, the tire was fine. The other cause I can think of is my
wife shifted positon during the turn, but I know better than to
bring that up with her.

She suggested we had hit a small stone, but I'm skeptical as I
didn't feel anything like the little bump that would have come
with it. Any thoughts for me?

Tell her about John's wife, and bring it up in some other context