Old May 21st 07, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
naked_draughtsman[_2_]

Default New toy

"Martin Dann" wrote in message
I bought a new toy for my bike, it arrived Saturday, I fitted it Sunday for
my trip to work.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/ProductDetai...dID=5360027852
action cam ATC 2000

Footage from the toy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKtTH1uuXBE

This was filmed at 320*240 at 15fps, the camera goes up to 640*480 at
30fps.
I am very impressed with it (apart from the battery life).

Now I just need to get a decent memory card and batteries for it.

I made a digital camera mount for my bike Battery life was probably
worse though, as it kept turning off after going over a bump!
--
peter

Cheap train tickets database
http://www.petereverett.co.uk/tickets/

Email sent to this address is generally deleted upon arrival
Visit website if you want to contact me