Old August 3rd 07, 03:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
donquijote1954

Default The Great Don Quijote of RBM!

On Aug 3, 7:49 am, "Keats" wrote:

How did anyone on this planet survive for those millions of years before the
invention of under arm deodorant and automobile air conditioners? Wouldn't
they too seem to be a basic human right, Jeff?-

I don't know about those, but the right to ride a bike in safety
should be a human right. Or we want the bicycle people to go out on
the road and paint bike lanes, install bike racks at shops and showers
at work? It would be funny...