Old November 14th 09, 08:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Dr. Thompson I presume

"William R. Mattil" wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

So you did donate to the Fraud Fairness Fund...that explains a lot.

Wrong again Asshat.

That
calibrates your ability to distinguish between facts vs. fiction.

This is also untrue given that I can easily tell that 99% of what you
write is fiction.

So the beatings continue ........ Don't quit your day job.

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com

Answer my question...did you or did you not donate to the Fraud Fairness
Fund? It's obvious you did but don't want to admit it because it makes
you look like a jackass....like somebody who actually thinks the French
lab techs wanted to frame an American because they were jealous.

The fact is they could give a **** less about cycling.

But you can't admit that even though it's obvious to everyone now that
Fraud was a fraud and he did it.

Magilla