Old November 14th 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Dr. Thompson I presume

MagillaGorilla wrote:

RicodJour wrote:

On Nov 10, 11:40 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:

Try this one:
"Yes Judge, I pointed my loaded gun at the victim and pulled the
trigger. But I only intended to teach him a lesson. I had no idea the
bullet might actually hit him or hurt him. In fact, I never hit
anybody the last few times I shot at someone. "
MG - you don't begin to grasp the nature of legal "intent."
You equate brake-checking with pointing a loaded gun at someone and pulling the
trigger? That's a disingenuous analogy.

Not at all. As usual your assumptions cloud your understanding.

The person with the gun could be unskilled with their weapon of
choice,

I agree...those two cyclists were unskilled.... making any collision with a vehicle
virtually always the driver's fault.

Magilla

Aside from the singular incident at hand (especially since you are in
the tiny, tiny minority insistent that the riders were at fault), what
other facts can you cite to prove that the two riders were unskilled?