Old August 8th 19, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Trek/Bontrager Wavecell Technology Helmets

On 8/7/2019 7:43 PM, John B. Slocomb wrote:

snip

But it isn't a straw man argument. You bemoan the so called "mass
shootings" and argue for stringent gun laws while at the same time
accepting the facts that about 100 die daily on the Nation's roads.

But than, I guess the road deaths are all accidents, just
happenstance, one might say.

While my keyboard is now covered with coffee as a result of having a
mouthful of it while reading Frank, the undisputed king of straw man
arguments, complain about straw man arguments, the reality is that there
is no equivalency between road deaths and mass shootings. The road
deaths are rarely intentional, even when the result of road rage, poor
driver training, and poor infrastructure.