Old February 8th 05, 03:51 PM
MartinM

RG wrote:
"MartinM" wrote in message

You are probably thinking of Go Sports - there's one of those in Cite

d'Europe too (on the same side of the mall as Tesco but upstairs,

about
half-way along)

Yes I remember looking in there. The other one I was thinking of is in
the shopping complex in Dieppe next to Auchan

I think that Decathlon bikes are sometimes cheaper in France - or

they have
a better specced version of the same model number at the same price

as the
UK ... obviously weird, but then they are French .....

Remember also that the brake levers will be the other way round, not a
problem on an MTB/Hybrid to swap over unless hydraulic, but a big
downer if you have to start unravelling bar tape. I have mine that way
anyway.

BTW cheapest fares for a car are speedferries.com (run by a cyclist as
well)