Old September 4th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Chalo

Default BikeE? (was: So we were drooling over the 09 Kona catalog as Istopped by the LBS for coffee)

Tom Sherman wrote:

Chalo Colina wrote:
[...]
What a non-cyclist considers fun and functional in a bike is likely to
prove a whole lot less than fun or functional, to say nothing of
reliable, for an actual cyclist. *When the industry listens to non-
cyclists, we get things like Autobike/Landrider, "Spongy Wonder"
seats, BikeEs, and other anti-functional abortions.

What is wrong with the BikeE [1] that a few minor tweaks could not have
fixed?

[1] The bikes that is, not the deceptive advertising nor the way the
management handled going out of business.

Where do you "tweak" a bike that handles like you're trying to ride it
backwards?

Chalo