Old July 13th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default Sunscreen: Spray or lotion? What you like?

In article ,
wrote:

Curious if anyone here has started using spray on sunscreens and if
you like it better than lotions?

Also, what brands you like best and why?

I hate sunscreen because I feel that it interferes with cooling on a hot
day. I hate the feel of oily suncreens in particular, which is most of
them when advertised as "waterproof" or "sweatproof." I did find a
"dry" sunscreen that minimizes those objections more than any other I've
used, though, from Coppertone. I did try one spray on and felt that it
dod not provide good coverage. I still had to rub it around by hand.