Old July 14th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default Sunscreen: Spray or lotion? What you like?

In article ,
(A R:nen) wrote:

Tim McNamara writes:

I did try one spray on and felt that it dod not provide good
coverage. I still had to rub it around by hand.

Same here, and it feels like half the spray goes into thin air when
using it on the arms and the legs. I do like the same alcohol-based
stuff (Ambre Solaire Clear Protect) as a gel, though.

I had a bottle of gel-based sunscreen years ago and liked it, but have
been unable to find it since or even a similar product. Thanks for
mentioning this one.