Old September 19th 03, 08:14 PM
Alex Rodriguez

Default Anybody use one of those bicycle "trees"?

In article ,
says...
Okay, I now have 3 bikes in my dining room. I need to get one of those
bicycle trees to take control of this. Has anyone had experience with the
models that are shown in Nashbar or Performance? I am leaning toward the
aluminum one that fastens to the ceiling with spring pressure, but the
wooden one is more attractive.

I have one of the wooden ones that I got at a great price. There is not
much to them to justify the high price. I use it to hold 2 bikes, but
with additional bike mounts, it can hold 4. It sets up pretty easyily.
The wooden one does not use spring pressure. There are actually screws that
provide the pressure to hold it in place. At the current price I would
consider building one myself. It is not that complicated.
Alex __O
_-\,_
(_)/ (_)