Old April 19th 04, 07:27 PM
Danny Colyer

Default Four sets of essential points for cyclists to remember

Iain Jones wrote:
Overtaking buses is fun.

I used to think so, until a coach driver in Bath decided to accelerate
to match my speed as I drew level with the cab. I dropped back pretty
sharpish when I then saw a lorry coming the other way (it wasn't there
when I started the maneouvre and under normal circumstances I would have
completed the maneouvre before it hove into view).

Overtaking taxis ... my life's worth more than a tenner ;-)

Make that coaches too :-(

http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/
Why I like OE6 - http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/misc/oe6.html