Old April 19th 04, 11:34 PM
Jon Senior

Default Four sets of essential points for cyclists to remember

"davek" wrote
I was passing a field full of sheep and I noticed that one was lying on

its
back, legs in the air, completely still. Several other sheep were standing
in a group nearby looking at it and gradually creeping closer towards it.
They could tell something was up, and I was a bit concerned - should I try
to find a farmer and let him know one of his sheep was lying dead in a
field?

Just as I was mulling over what I should do, the 'dead' sheep just rolled
over and leapt up, scaring its mates half to death. I could almost swear

it
was standing there laughing as all the other sheep ran away...

Usually referred to as a Riggwelter, it's unusual for them to right
themselves. See Riggwelter ale from the Black Sheep brewery for more
information... or you could look it up online, but then you'd miss out on
the ale!

Jon