Old September 3rd 18, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom.Evans

Default UK Cyclist Figgers Out DC

On 03/09/2018 05:07, Bret Cahill wrote:

Just wondering, does everyone on the entire planet know that everyone in DC has ulterior motives?

Did you watch the TV series House of Cards?

The original version (much better than the Spacey version) was from
London written by a serving Tory politician.

If you think DC is the only place people have ulterior motives you don't
understand world politics.

If so I won't feel so bad about not giving him a dust mask.

I would feel bad about the dust mask regardless. Not the we have dust in
London, just diesel fumes, for which masks only offer a partial protection.