Old October 25th 13, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Lycra lout 'rammed'

Lie number 1:
"I put out my arm to indicate I was going to turn and moved into the
middle of the road."

When has any cyclist used an arm signal?

"He was so close to me that I could bang on his window and I gave him
the finger back because I was so angry at what he had done when he tried
to overtake me."

Now we see the problem, the cyclist objected to being overtaken and
attacked the car. Angry people should not be on the road.

"We were alongside, probably going at about 10mph for a short distance
and then he began pulling in toward me.
"His wheels were getting closer and closer to the kerb and eventually
there was nowhere else to go and I was forced off the road."

Ever heard of brakes?

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Cy...ail/story.html