Old November 11th 10, 03:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Default Is Ed the new moderator?

On Nov 10, 5:35*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the wrote in message

On Nov 9, 10:47 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the
wrote in message

On Nov 9, 4:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

The only clown here is you. Confine your posting to responses and you
will
cease to exist for me. A couple of original posts per week from you is
OK
(provided they are original and not the same old ****), but one every
day
is
NOT!
Just wondering.

I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.

Get with the group. If you can't do that, then get your own blog.
And what's your role in bicycles? Do you ride one or promote its use?

I am well represented in the archives of Google Groups with respect to the
cycling newsgroups. ARBR was my main group for many years, but I got tired
of the nuts and bolts of bicycles. Such subjects are for newbies. My main
interest now is getting mountain bikes off of hiking trails. It is the one
and only reason I am on RBS.

Let me show a little trick we use in the jungle to stop unwelcome
guests: You put a rope a foot high and when the bicycle hits they go
flying. Try that they don't catch you doing it.

Seriously, is that a goal worth fighting for in the Internet?