Old July 26th 04, 11:55 AM
Tom Sherman

Default Beth Got Married!

Child wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Hi Beth,

Are you still riding the Giro and Gliss?

--
Tom Sherman - Quad City Area

Hi Tom!

I am desperately in love with my Giro and Boytoy has accepted the Gliss as a
wedding gift....well he had assumed it was his all along. My newer job
isnt' as simple to bike to - no shower and i need to look professional at
least most of the time, so I ride only recreationally.

How are things with you? Are you still a low-slung kind of rider? vbg

Beth,

The two Earth Cycles are what I mostly ride now. Everyone on a.r.b.r.
loves it when I post about my Sunset, but a couple are upset about
losing the eBay auction for the Dragonflyer.
http://www.ihpva.org/incoming/2002/sunset/Sunset001.jpg,
http://www.ihpva.org/incoming/2002/Dragonflyer/df2.jpg.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area