Old July 26th 04, 10:33 PM
Edward Dolan

Default Beth Got Married!

"Child" wrote in message

"Ken" wrote in message
I posted a while ago and dear Mr. Dolan replied with a bunch of
offensive baiting just wanting to get into a flame war. Most of it
had nothing to do with what I posted, he was just accusing me of being
a liberal whatever. My post was not political at all and was on
topic. So until Mr. Dolan either gets a job or dies, I'll mostly
lurk. But I will gladly make an exception for Beth and you.

Ken, the best thing to do with posters like Mr. Dolan is to killfile. If

you
can see them, they cease to bother you.

I think she means if you CAN'T see them, they won't bother you!

However, that is not true at all. I have the knack for bothering someone
whether they are reading me or not because what I have to say will sooner or
later be quoted in some else's post which you have not kill filed. And so we
will end up talking about you whether you like it or not.

But apparently Beth is a ostrich (like all women) and wants to bury her head
in the sand. She thinks that what she does not know will not hurt her, but
that is where she has got it most awfully wrong. I would say if you have to
kill file someone you should perhaps not be on the newsgroup in the first
place. Surely there are other groups where one could go where all would be
sweetness and light. But this world is sour and dark and I am here to remind
you of that fact.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota