Old July 26th 04, 10:55 PM
Edward Dolan

Default Beth Got Married!

"Ken" wrote in message
"Child" wrote in message

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Hi Beth,

Are you still riding the Giro and Gliss?

--
Tom Sherman - Quad City Area

Hi Tom!

I am desperately in love with my Giro and Boytoy has accepted the Gliss

as a
wedding gift....well he had assumed it was his all along. My newer job
isnt' as simple to bike to - no shower and i need to look professional

at
least most of the time, so I ride only recreationally.

How are things with you? Are you still a low-slung kind of rider? vbg

Beth,

Congrats and/or mazel tov on the wedding.

Good to hear that a voice of reason is still out there. Do you still
have the big, white fluff-ball? (That was said in a tone of
admiration.) I still think the dog was a better choice than Boytoy,
but you didn't ask me.

Ken

Hey Ken, you congratulate the male slob for having secured for himself a
partner to whom he can more or less gain some sexual access every now and
then, but you give your best wishes to the bride for her illusion that she
will be able to put up with this male slob and maybe get what she really
wants in life - which is children (and not a male slob in her life).

No one here knows or cares what mazel tov means except for all those retired
Jewish types who are living in Florida, the land of permanent high humidity.
Can anyone live there without air conditioning? I thought not!

But I think Beth lives in Alaska with the Eskimos which is even worse! It is
cold and dark there and only those who can't make it in more civilized
climes end up in places like that. How do you think the Eskimo ended up
there? They are the world's greatest losers in the lottery of life. Even the
American Indian, when he migrated to the New World across the Bering Strait
from Siberia, had enough sense not to settle down in another Siberia.

--
Ye Old Insult Maven

Ed Dolan - Minnesota