Old May 29th 04, 08:22 AM
Frederic Briere

Default Bike Stores Endangerd Because of Super Chain Stores?

Rick Onanian wrote:
When I mount a QR-fork-holder to my rear rack*, so I can tow found
bikes home, I'll have to start carrying a wrench.

Interesting idea, but wouldn't the result be a tad unstable? Still, I'd
love to hear more about it when you're done.

(Incidentally, today I passed by a house with two used bikes for sale on
the front lawn. Unfortunately, they both had women's frame, so I didn't
bother. Apart from that, the only thing on the road that caught my
attention was a discarded teletubby. From what I've read, everybody
else seems to stumble daily upon used bikes, discarded power tools, wads
of municipal bonds, etc. Maybe I just live in a dull area?)

--
Frederic Briere *

= IS NO MO http://www.abacomsucks.com =