Old April 12th 10, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default You don't need an expensive bike helmet to ride safely---BHSILab Tests Finds no difference between expensive and cheap helmets.

On 12/04/10 8:42 AM, Simon Lewis wrote:

The actress Natasha Richardson's untimely death being a great reminder
of how seemingly innocuous head injuries can lead to pain, paralysis and
even death.

Yes, that's what I was thinking about when I made the statement, "As
we've seen, it's a good idea to seek medical treatment even if you feel
okay after a head-impact crash."

Suggesting that someone telling someone to have a head injury checked is
"fear mongering" borders on the criminally insane.

True.