Old October 25th 14, 02:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Not much needed in a "Be Seen" light

On 10/25/2014 2:26 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Friday, October 24, 2014 11:27:52 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/24/2014 8:57 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

In the instance of the 18 wheeler, me and a very narrow bridge, when I decided to leave tthe road to avoid getting run down by that truck that was gaining on me and not slowing; I was told that Ishould have maintained center lane position and the truck would have to slow before running me over and I was also told that if I was so scared about riding lane center in such instances that perhaps I shouldn't even be riding on the road!

I believe what I _actually_ said was that I had maintained a central
lane position many times in such situations, and that each time, the
truck driver had slowed and passed only when it was safe.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Well, in regards to your posts to my incident, you believe/recall wrongly.

Ah. IOW, you recall differently.

--
- Frank Krygowski