Old June 25th 09, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default What is this the rest of the time?

On Jun 25, 12:42*pm, Jon wrote:
On 25 June, 09:45, wrote:

I suppose it could be a Smart Car lane...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chthonic/3658882863/

I imagine the sign goes back to before the kerb was installed, or that
part of the late elsewhere along the road is not segregated by a kerb.

As there is a "Westinster in Bloom" sign at the next junction dating
from
1993, you are probably boringly correct in your first guess.

It still amuses me that you could legally drive down there most of the
time
if you really, really wanted to. Not even m/cs actually do though.