Old February 11th 12, 08:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry
Edward Dolan

Default ANOTHER Mountain Biker Dies!

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message
[...] You mean that on at least 24 occasions, you have ranted to a bunch of
your fellow conspirators, probably over a considerable quantity of
alcohol.

I think you'll find that doesn't quite qualify as "peer review".

The only conspirators I know about are mountain bikers who are all without
any exceptions LIARS and DISHONEST. Mr. Vandeman sure knows how to tell it
like it is. I would add that they are also assholes and ****heads who
deserve whatever injuries they bring on themselves in pursuit of their
insanely stupid sport. When they manage to kill themselves riding their
bikes on hiking trails, I rejoice. Just one less fool in the world. Or as
the Great Michael Vandeman would say ... evolution in action. ****'em all to
Hell I say!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota