Old September 27th 04, 01:34 AM
flyingdutch

Default insert lots of expetives here!!!!!!!

I was gingerly rising into work this am due to wobbly-post-BR-syndrome
(and playig soccer in the arvo with girls whilst not spilling gelati i
carlton gardens. quite a skill you kno...)
BB was making omnious grinding noises so I knew that LBS was on th
Agenda. But of course to add to the 'experience' I pinged a spoke i
the rear wheel. Causing a horrendous kink. ONE spoke making that muc
diff

So, riding along. listening to the awful noises. Marvelling at how muc
broken glass Power+Lions supporters had managed to import to Melbourn
over the weekend.
Stop at Hoddle/Cnr.

BANG!
Front tyre just blows. i didnt even have any weight on it. honest!!
Oh well. there;s a park bench to sit on whilst I apply repairs.
Oh crap. spare tubes in other saddle bag!!!
Walking for me.
Oh double-crap!! Rain!!!

What else?
bump into Howard doing his morning walk?
Splashed by driveby truck?

Not a good start to the week. Still its my last week in corporate hell
:rolleyes

--
flyingdutch