Old September 9th 18, 10:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW (IN THE UNITED STATESOF AMERICA)

On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 10:17:26 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 9/7/2018 10:54 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 2:26:02 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:

Indeed, in a related issue the winning phrase was, "Let
those who ride decide."

That could be the motto of old-fashioned capital L liberals like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sd-XHD_GuM

Andre Jute
How those intolerant thugs can call themselves liberals is entirely beyond me

Intolerant thugs? Harley riders are more likely union
welders, machinists or truck drivers than trailer trash.

http://www.latimes.com/business/auto...825-story.html

Hardly thugs. Sonny Barger whom I knew was an author of a number of books. He was also an actor with more movies to his name than most famous actors.

Many of the Hells Angels club were quite educated. It grew from being a club to being a gang a lot later than you would expect and the first crimes they got into were little more than drunken fights with drunken farmworkers. Who would you think would be at fault - Roger's son or some invading motorcycle club?