Old October 28th 03, 11:54 PM
GizmoDuck

Default NZ Unicycle Weekend

Yep cool, thanks. Sorry it was late, you guys did indeed do the Vertigo
track.

There are heaps more trails in Welly that I would have liked to show
you. Perhaps next time you pass through Welly I'll take you up a few of
the others.

I think I left a slab of honey in your car Tony

--
GizmoDuck - Cokernut

"I'll be there with bells on!"
Tony on the NZUni weekend

"right thats it im dressing up like a woman!"
James on the NZuni weekend

"If not for a weird inner ear condition that prevents me from crossing
the equator, I'd be there too."
JJuggle- the most original excuse not to attend the NZUni weekend

"At least if someone hurts themselves, Ken should be able to fix them up
with brain surgery on the spot if he brings a scalpel and some
bandages."
Rowan- on my surgical skills