Old August 31st 04, 08:40 PM
David Reuteler

Preston Crawford wrote:

I've foudn it hard, as busy as I am, to get enough protein to feel good,
especially as I ramp up my mileage. So last summer I started eating fish
again after being a vegetarian for 5 years. I'm thinking of starting
turkey again. I think between turkey and fish and egg whites and yogurt I
should be good to go in terms of protein.

Has anyone here struggled with this issue? Do you think I'm doing the
right thing or do you think I should consider trying sources like soy
before turkey? The main reason for choosing turkey is because of its ease
of use as a protein source at work. Throw together a quick sandwich and
theres 20% of my protein for the day, you know.

dude, whey protein or cottage cheese. there's no need to eat either fish or
turkey if you don't want to.
--
david reuteler