Old November 6th 04, 04:22 AM
bobby carter

did you read about jimena florit's retirement? read on cyclingnews.com.she
is a great ambassador for cycling.
"Sierraman" wrote in message
Ok, lets end it. I won't take any vows but I sort of promise to not reply

any more political threads and I am by far not the worse offender. What do
you say guys. No more politics? Pappy leaving so we better quit, I don't
blame him for being bummed. We could talk about womens cycling. What team
will Mirjam Melchers ride for next year?

B-

ps- That last one by Lafferty was a good one to end it on, at least for me
it was. I just wish those were BL own words.