Old April 25th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
David L. Johnson

Default Goodbye

Mark Hickey wrote:

So, it's with absolute joy and anticipation that I bid you all a fond
farewell.

Take care, Mark.

Hell, we all know that usenet is dead anyway, and we are just sifting
through the ashes. Between the "forums" diverting a lot of more
specialized discussions and energy, and "angry young men" determined to
turn any topic into their particular soapbox, the signal/noise level is
not looking good.

Hey, at least that's one less conservative..... No, I didn't mean that.
Some of my best friends are conservatives. Not many, but some.

--

David L. Johnson

Arguing with an engineer is like mud wrestling with a pig...
You soon find out the pig likes it!