Old April 26th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default Goodbye

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:40:28 -0400, "David L. Johnson"
wrote:

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:33:12 -0700, Mark Hickey
wrote:

JT's pernicious accusations are just the latest in a long series, but
they're the ones that opened my eyes to the reality that this is no
longer any fun, and there are many better ways I can spend my time. I
have a very full life, a wonderful family (including four new
granddaughters). I can ride my bike more.

You're a coward. All you have to do is not talk about politics and I
wont bring up your more disgusting political views. Or even killfile
me.

Actually you've been a coward and a bully (threatening to sue me for
libel!).

Well, you just made Mark's point.

It's not just Mark's point -- it's mine as well. I'm harsh.That pales
in significance to promoting torture and supporting the current
attacks on the rule of the law in the US.

I can't have a "civil"discussion about these things. So if Mark can't
deal, he shouldn't start. He shouldn't have started with me.

--
JT