Old August 23rd 09, 03:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
ComandanteBanana

Default Are we cyclists the only true Christians and any other Jesus in onlya Conspiracy?

Jesus and bikes... what an obvious mix.

If Jesus wanted to come to suffer again, he'd come as a cyclist. So
the only true Christians are the cyclists!

Any other Jesus is the product of a conspiracy...

"Nobody is saying Christ was a fraud, or denying that He walked the
earth and inspired millions to better lives. All we are saying is that
Constantine took advantage of Christ's substantial influence and
importance. And in doing so, he shaped the face of Christianity as we
know it today."1

http://www.y-jesus.com/monalisa.php

(That's it, no more preaching for today. Now go and hit the road to
spread the good news)

In a land where SUVs rule, it may seem counterintuitive or even stupid
to ride a bike... But a man gotta do, what a man gotta do. (Hey,
ladies can be tough too!)

http://webspawner.com/users/bananarevolution