Old June 18th 17, 01:52 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Diesel

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

The Peeler
web.com Sat, 17
Jun 2017 21:42:30 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 21:35:20 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

You two idiots could discuss them ALL on these groups! Think of
all the attention you could get, attention whore!

Hey, I give credit where credit is due. I spent sometime looking
for the program that created the super easy database he sent me.
I even considered writing my own to do the same thing, because
the design is genius simple. You can have taglines that are
actually more than a single line without need for a non human
friendly file format.

Now, I have yet another program helping xnews do what I want it
to do, without xnews having to be able to do it on it's own. And,
the support programs for xnews are linux wine friendly. So, it's
a win win for me.

You are simply playing his game, regardless of what you say! It's
really pathetic!

Sorry if the explanation is above your paygrade. But, it is what it is.

There's nothing you can know that isn't known