Old January 24th 05, 08:51 AM
Derk

Stan Cox wrote:
OK now I'm concerned. Although its a 25mm pin and I cant think of
another company which needs a pin of that diameter. I also have
trouble believing that Look would make a pin that you couldnt use on
their frames. I must investigate more.

I spoke about thsi in detail on the LOOK Web forum and they say you can use
it safely, but TOUR showed a destroyed pin. They say it's unsafe to use it
on the 461 frame, since it has a system the french call "tampon tangent". I
have no idea what you call that in English. I think the 461 is the only
LOOK frame that has this system. As long as your frame has a collar that
has to be tightened I wouldn't worry. I jave a 461 frame myself and mounted
an aluminium ITM Milennium seatpost for the reason mentioned above.

Greets, Derk