Old January 23rd 06, 08:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Smith Googles and Neoprene Face Mask

NYC XYZ wrote:

The face mask, anyway -- my eyes don't bother me, and I never understood the
point of a cap: don't people grow head-hair anymore?

Jim Reilly
Reading, PA

I have hair, only its about 1/4 inch long. The good news is that I
don't get hat-hair when I wear a skull cap.

BTW, I went on a 33-mile ride yesterday. The temperature when we
started was about 31F. As soon as we left the parking lot, I regretted
leaving my goggles in the car, because my eyes started watering like
crazy.