Old June 4th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default a traffic dilemma

wrote in message
ups.com...
If you haven't been run over yet, doing what you're doing, I'd say just
keep doing what you're doing.

Its very difficult for someone to explain, _to you_, how you should do
something, because they are _not you_ and, whatever you are doing, you
need to be comfortable with it.

I'd hoped to stimulate discussion that wasn't part of crossposted
trollery.. If you aren't interested in participating in this particular
topic, that's fine. Though to advise that I should do what I think is best
and disregard anyone else's advice is....... paradoxical to say the least.