Old February 15th 19, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Woman on bicycle

On Friday, February 15, 2019 at 2:46:47 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
There is school at the end of my street. My desk faces to the window. Some
days I notice this woman on her bicycle going down the street, usually at
about the same time, so she must work at the school. Hi viz, helmet and
actually riding on the road!!!!!!
Across the road there is a ginnel, with constricting barriers and the legal
signage prohibiting cycling. I watched her mount the footpath, struggling
round the barriers and cycle down the ginnel - I once obstructed an ape on
his bicycle coming towards me in this ginnel, the ape dismounted.
So, is the woman just plain stupid, could not care less or does she not
understand the cycling prohibited sign?
As she is a cyclist it is probably all three.

How convenient for you.
Posters with an IQ greater than their shoe size have made you look like a fool and suddenly you come up with this story.
How long have you lived there?
Why have we not heard about this before?
If it happens so regularly you could at least get some phone footage.
What is the Google maps reference?