Old February 15th 19, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Woman on bicycle

Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, February 15, 2019 at 2:46:47 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
There is school at the end of my street. My desk faces to the
window. Some days I notice this woman on her bicycle going down the
street, usually at about the same time, so she must work at the
school. Hi viz, helmet and actually riding on the road!!!!!!
Across the road there is a ginnel, with constricting barriers and
the legal signage prohibiting cycling. I watched her mount the
footpath, struggling round the barriers and cycle down the ginnel -
I once obstructed an ape on his bicycle coming towards me in this
ginnel, the ape dismounted.
So, is the woman just plain stupid, could not care less or does she
not understand the cycling prohibited sign?
As she is a cyclist it is probably all three.

How convenient for you.

Not at all. No convenience, I'm just saying what I saw. Sorry to annoy you.

Posters with an IQ greater than their shoe size have made you look
like a fool and suddenly you come up with this story. How long have
you lived there?

Oh look! You are now all upset and now you are asking me how long have I
lived in my home. You really are very stupid to ask this question, but you
are a cyclist.

Why have we not heard about this before?

I saw it recently, and cut the "we" out, I'm too long in the tooth to fall
for that one.

If it happens so regularly you could at least get some phone footage.

Where did I say it happened regularly?

What is the Google maps reference?

FFS!