Old July 5th 04, 09:57 PM
johnson..

Default "stabilizing" a stratus?

rans make an underseat rack and a lowrider rack, could carry your stuff up
front
http://www.shoprans.com/Racks.asp

Radio Frequency IDentity tags. The end of privacy.
http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/169
http://www.nocards.com/welcome/index.shtml
http://www.stoprfid.org/
"Mile High Skates" wrote in message
I recently "inherited" my wife's Stratus. It's a 2001 model (I think),

standard
size, and box-stock except for XT cranks (170mm, 26/36/48) and Calhoun Evo

Sport
bars/stem. The seat is about 1" from being all the way back, so I'm sure

that the
weight distribution is less-than-optimal.

Aside from getting an XL Stratus (whic hain't gonna happen), can anyone

recommend
ways to make the front end feel "less light" (i.e., MORE stable)? I'm

going to
remove the bottle cages from the seat and try mounting them/one forward,

and maybe
find a more forward position for my spare/tool pouch.

Thanks in advance.