Old July 17th 04, 03:57 AM
Frodo22222

Default "stabilizing" a stratus?

My class was all about how to design a bike with geometry different from the
upright. The airplane guys call it "HANDLING QUALITIES". When I wrote the class
note, I didn't have Mark Stonich's information. However, tiller is only one way
to add control centering spring to slow down the responsiveness.

I did find a simplified equation for predicting a bikes twitchyness. It's in
the "Lords of the chainring".

We find that bike manufactureres go out of business when their bikes aren't up
to snuff. I'm glad that I don't have to be a businessman.
Bill Patterson