Old August 11th 05, 12:09 PM
Dave Larrington

Default Go Simon Go!! - The result

MartinM wrote:

but still climbs and falls en route surely even if it ends up at the
same place. Not sure how a TT qualifies as hilly; for an audax it
needs to be a minimum of 1500m in 100km but probably a lot less for a
TT. As most TT courses were devised in about 1492 there must be a
fairly old fashioned formula for calculating them.

I expect furlongs are involved somewhere...

And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And
the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries
of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and
to them it is the holocaust."